About Your Property
Welcome to Unit 6802 in the beautiful Q1 Resort and Spa. This alluring apartment situated high on the 68th floor is a trophy residence of extraordinary space.
With 3 spacious bedrooms, all with their own ensuite of course, you'll never have to bathroom hop again. But what about guests? Don't worry there's a powder room for them, a media room and a substantial open plan living area with exquisite ocean views North to comfortably cater to all their entertainment necessities.
Your kitchen is well equipped with Bosch appliances, two drawer dishwashers, stone bench tops and a gas cook top making it a master chefs haven. Oh and don't fret, there's million dollar views from your kitchen sink... you'll actually be excited to do the dishes from now on. Now let that sink in!
With a double door entry fit for a king, limestone floor tiles, fully ducted air conditioning to keep things cool, and an all weather balcony to be enjoyed rain, hail or shine and in addition, two side by side car park spaces (yes two), this property provides for a luxurious beachside lifestyle.
The Q1 remains the Gold Coast's most iconic building, standing out amongst the Surfers Paradise skyline with its unique timeless all glass and aluminium architectural facade. Pet friendly with multiple outdoor and indoor pools, gym, steam sauna, cinema room and resident's lounge this property has everything to be your complete luxury get away or full time residence.
Features & Facilities of the Q1 Building:
- 24-hour Concierge
- Residents Club and Function Rooms
- In-house Cinema
- Three Swimming Pools/Lagoons
- Indoor 25m Heated Pool
- Indoor Spa
- Indoor Steam Rooms
- Indoor Saunas
- Fully Equipped Gymnasium
- Games Room
- Cafe and Pool Bar
- Onsite Management
- Full Security
- Pet Friendly
- Wake up. Enjoy the view from the comfort of your bed.
- Simply walk across the road to the beach or walk along the esplanade to the main Surfers Paradise hub for an array of cafes,restaurants, retail shops and attractions to suit the entire family.
- Tram stop situated at the front of the Q1.
- A nine minute tram ride will take you to Broadbeach south station to the gates of the Pacific Fair Shopping Centre home to more than 300 speciality stores
A Gold Coast Overview - The numbers
- The Gold Coast has a population nearing 600,000
- Average population growth rate of almost 4%,
- Residential vacancy rate of 1.7% enviable for the stability of any inves
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning