About Your Property
Welcome to Unit 4804 here in the beautiful Q1 Resort & Spa. An unparalleled two bedroom floor plan located in the tallest and most iconic building here on the Gold Coast. Experience the wonder of uninterrupted ocean views from all corners of the property.
It's expansive 160sqm design, allows the incorporation of two living areas (that’s right two) to fully encompass those breathtaking easterly views, especially up here on the 48th floor.
There's a fully equipped kitchen, complete with a large island benchtop (facing towards the view), two top loading dishwashers and gas cook top for all your master chef creations whilst enjoying the ocean views.
The floorplan has a unique design with both bedrooms located on polar ends of the apartment which gives it a sense of privacy, but also minimises the acoustics that is prevalent with side by side bedrooms.
The Q1 remains the Gold Coast's most iconic building, standing out amongst the Surfers Paradise skyline with its unique timeless all glass and aluminium architectural facade. Pet friendly with multiple outdoor and indoor pools, gym, steam sauna, cinema room and resident's lounge this property has everything to be your complete luxury get away or full time residence.
Features & Facilities of the Q1 Building:
- 24-hour Concierge
- Residents Club and Function Rooms
- In-house Cinema
- Three Swimming Pools/Lagoons
- Indoor 25m Heated Pool
- Indoor Spa
- Indoor Steam Rooms
- Indoor Saunas
- Fully Equipped Gymnasium
- Games Room
- Cafe and Pool Bar
- Onsite Management
- Full Security
- Pet Friendly
- Wake up. Enjoy the view from the comfort of your bed.
- Simply walk across the road to the beach or walk along the esplanade to the main Surfers.
- Paradise hub for an array of cafes,restaurants, retail shops and attractions to suit the entire family.
- Tram stop situated at the front of the Q1.
- A nine minute tram ride will take you to Broadbeach south station to the gates of the Pacific Fair Shopping Centre home to more than 300 speciality stores
A Gold Coast Overview - The numbers
- The Gold Coast has a population nearing 600,000
- Average population growth rate of almost 4%,
- Residential vacancy rate of 1.7% enviable for the stability of any investment.
- Approaching the 1,000,000 mark the Gold Coast has began to enjoy capital growth that is exceeds the leading capital cities of Australia.
- 13,000,000 Visitors Yearly!
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools