Welcome to the 23rd floor of the iconic 'The Wave Resort' here in the heart of Broadbeach. This 2 bedroom trophy residence is the epitome of the Gold Coast holiday lifestyle. It's stunning ocean views, large open space design and central location from transport, shopping and dining creates plethora of advantages for your living or investment opportunity.
What's a Gold Coast apartment without a view? The moment you enter Unit 2303, you are greeted with a full 180 degree east ocean aspect of Broadbeach which you may enjoy with friends and family.
Unit 2303's floorplan has a unique design with both bedrooms located on polar ends of the apartment which gives it a sense of privacy, but also minimises the acoustics that is prevalent with side by side bedrooms. The study area, connected to the second bathroom is large enough to be converted to a third bedroom, so if you're looking for an affordable 3 bedroom conversion, look no further.
There's a fully equipped kitchen complete with a large island benchtop facing those million dollar views. Separate laundry, ducted air-conditioning and not too mention newly installed carpet and bedding.
The Wave Resort with its timeless waveform design is centrally located in the heart of Broadbeach. 111m tall with 34 floors. Its unique architecture was the recipient of the Silver Emporis Skyscraper Award back in 2006.
Features & Facilities of The Wave Resort:
- Sky Pool on the 34th Level
- Residents Lounge
- Secure Basement Parking
- Onsite Manager
- Ducted Air conditioning
- Extremely Close to the Beach, Schools, Shops, Dining & Transport
- Wake up and Enjoy the view from the comfort of your bed.
- Simply walk across the road to the beach or walk along the Broadbeach Parks
- Paradise hub for an array of cafes,restaurants, retail shops and attractions to suit the entire family.
- Broadbeach South and Broadbeach North Tram Stops are well within walking distance
- Pacific Fair Shopping Centre home to more than 300 speciality stores is only 15minute walk.
A Gold Coast Overview - The numbers
- The Gold Coast has a population nearing 600,000
- Average population growth rate of almost 4%,
- Residential vacancy rate of 1.7% enviable for the stability of any investment.
- Approaching the 1,000,000 mark the Gold Coast has began to enjoy capital growth that is exceeds the leading capital cities of Australia.
- 13,000,000 Visitors Yearly
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Hot Water Service