Extending over three levels, this large family home offers four oversized bedrooms including large master with ensuite and study, located upstairs, plus an additional large bedroom with ensuite, lounge room and separate ground level entry on the main floor. Also on the main floor, which has direct ground access from the rear of the home, is the kitchen, featuring Tasmanian Oak cupboards with granite bench tops and gas cooking, lounge room, dining room, meals area, living room and laundry.
The property also boasts a four car garage with workshop, together with an additional five bay shed with large workshop. Situated on over 4600m2 of land, with its own spring fed dam and views to the Gold Coast, this property really is a fabulous opportunity not to be missed, so call Deborah today.
* Tasmanian Oak Kitchen with Gas cooktop and large meals area;
* Multiple living and dining areas;
* Four bedrooms upstairs, including master with ensuite;
* Separate study upstairs;
* Additional large bedroom with ensuite and lounge area, on ground level (with separate entry and option for kitchen);
* Four car garage plus large work/storage space;
* Five bay shed plus large work/storage space;
* Spring fed dam;
* 5kw solar system;
* Tank water;
* Septic system;
* Stunning views to Gold Coast.