This beautifully elevated townhouse offers partly furnished, modern easy living in an open plan format uninterrupted views!!
Come home to enjoy nature at your door step, native birds and even the occasional kangaroo enjoying the very private open space available only to Saltwater residents right on the banks of Saltwater Creek
This near new townhouse features a delightful neutral colour scheme, large format tiles, timber flooring, luxury fixtures/ fittings throughout and balconies that draw the magical vistas of this secluded nature reserve right into the heart of this contemporary townhouse living.
Offering 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, powder room, air conditioning, built-in robes plus walk-in robe in the master bedroom and as well as the added convenience of 2 car accommodation. Single lock up garage and a covered carport.
You will need to move fast to secure this opportunity.
The Saltwater Residences are perfectly positioned within close proximity to Westfield Helensvale, M1 access, the train station and future light-rail, Griffith University the hospital precinct plus an abundance of education choices, both public and private.
Beautiful features include:
* Master bedroom with en-suite, walk in robes, Air Conditioning and queen furnishings
* Another spacious bedroom, with double bed, shelves and side tables
* Family bathroom with stone bench tops
* Laundry with washing machine and dryer
* Modern, bright kitchen with quality large stainless steel fridge, dishwasher and stone bench tops
* Lounge area with study nook, Air Conditioning and furnished perfectly to move into straight away
* Perfect guest bedroom with powder room across
* Balcony overlooking the reserve from the dinning room
* Peace and privacy overlooking well established gardens with views of the local area.
* Tenant to pay for water usage
* Pets on application
The location has many advantages being only minutes away from the local bus stop, Helensvale Westfield where you will find the Helensvale train station, Gold Coast University Hospital, local schools and very easy access to the M1. Family Friendly Oxenford/ Pacific Pines has the best of both worlds, work in Brisbane and enjoy leisurely weekends on the Coast.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools