Modern and spacious, this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is located within a small block of 12 on the beautiful Chevron Island. Open plan with the living and dining areas that flow out to a spacious balcony. This property has natural light in abundance and the comfort of air conditioning.
An easy stroll to shops, cafes, restaurants and bars and walking distance to the iconic Surfers Paradise Beaches, this complex is close to everything without the feel of being in the busy city.
The Body Corporate is low, just over $2000 a year, made possible by solar panels and low maintenance facilities.
Currently rented for $425 per week.
- The Council Rates is approx $1,600 per annum for an owner occupier.
- The Water Rates are approx $350.00 per quarter
- The Unit size is approx 11 squares (99m2 approx)
The apartment features include -
- Modern furnishings. (Can be sold furnished or unfurnished).
- 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms (bath) / 2 secure car spaces
- Small block of 12 apartments
- Low body corporate fees
- Air conditioned
- Modern and spacious in design
- North facing balcony
- Ceiling fans
- Pets considered on body corporate approval.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops