This elevated 152sm ground floor apartment feels as though you are literally floating on top of the water. With water views almost everywhere, from the minute you open the front door. The floor to ceiling windows in the living room provide extensive views and amazing air flow.
This unit is in a genre of its own, designed to impress anyone that steps foot inside. The stunning water views from almost every angle combined with the open plan living of this massive apartment, is designed to take your breath away.
Top end modern finishes include reflective Glass Rangehood, black Glass sink, Ultra high gloss acrylic cabinetry, designer bathrooms with rain cloud shower heads embedded in the ceiling, and a huge built in low maintenance freshwater aquarium. Everywhere you look you'll surely be impressed.
The complex, Silverton boasts a heated swimming pool, hot spa and a BBQ area all sitting right on the river's edge, and also features a full-size tennis court, gym & his and hers saunas.
Rent appraisal $650-$670 furnished.
Body corporate $136.05 per week
Water rates - $358.47 quarterly
Council rates $839.65 bi annually
- High quality, complete renovation - You won't have to do a thing, just move in.
- Water views to the river and neighbouring multi-million dollar water front homes.
- Common use jetty - To get on and off your boat or jet ski!
- Tram stop three minutes walk - Approximately 200m - Catch the tram to Griffith University/Hospital or the newly renovated Pacific Fair Shopping Center.
- If you do come in and out of the Gold Coast often, you won't need your car going to the airport.
- Double glazed windows for that extra protection of sound. Enjoy your peace and quiet doing what you love.
Inquire today for your own private inspection.
Contact our friendly team - PATRICK EAR on 0424 237 486 OR AGNES CHAN 陈美仪 on 0421 666 977 for your information pack or to discuss how we can help you reach your real estate goals today!
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Pool - In Ground
Outdoor Entertaining Area
Split System Air Conditioning