INVESTMENT, YOUR NEW HOME OR HOLIDAY APARTMENT
Whether you fancy a short walk into the heart of Surfers Paradise and some of the best beaches in the world, stroll around the corner for a coffee or dinner at the local cafes and restaurants, this is the perfect lifestyle destination for you. As a weekender or for your tenants.
Tiled throughout, this one bedroom apartment with full size kitchen and large bathroom is quite simply neat and comfortable. With a fresh coat of paint at the start of the year and secure access direct from the carpark, it's hard to find something you don't like here.
The view from the bedroom, living area and balcony is picturesque by day or by night. Just five minutes to the glitter strip, but still quiet enough to really relax.
4 Adori Street, Surfers Paradise at a glance . . . .
- Currently achieving $525 pw
- Low body corporate $66pw
- 5 minutes to the beach
- Pool in complex
- Short walk to glitter strip or Chevron Island hub
- Great views
- Air conditioning
- East facing
1 bedroom 3rd level apartment
Balcony off main living area
Full security building with basement carpark
Only 100 meters walk to Chevron Island shopping and restaurant precinct and 10 minutes walk to Surfers Paradise and surf beach
* Stunning One Bedder in Exclusive Boutique Building of Only 17 Apartments!
* YOUR INVESTMENT: High Rental Returns
* YOUR HOME: Walk to Work or take the Light Rail only 7 minutes walk away!
* YOUR HOLIDAY ESCAPE: the Perfect Weekender, Gold Coast Holiday Unit or Air BNB!
* Secluded, quite and private, yet only a short 2 minute walk to trendy Chevron Island Restaurants, Cafes, Bars and Shops.
* Beautifully presented, this Apartment is ready for you to either Move In or add to your Investment Portfolio!
Contact our friendly team - PATRICK EAR on 0424 237 486 OR AGNES CHAN 陈美仪 on 0421 666 977 for your information pack or to discuss how we can help you reach your real estate goals today!
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Pool - In Ground