Welcome to the 25th floor of the Q1 and the largest one bedroom floor plan the resort has to offer. These unique C type floor plans have a generous 103 sqm floor size and they end on the 27th floor.
You're approached by a stunning ocean canvas as you you sit in the living room or preparing a meal from the view of the kitchen. Speaking of kitchen, Unit 2504 comes fully equipped with an large island bench top, top loading dishwasher, large fridge space and plenty of storage.
Experience the wonders of beach living and call us no for your private viewing of this beautiful apartment.
Council & Water Rates: $3,500 p.a. Approx
Body Corporate Rates: $6,700 p.a. Approx
The Q1 remains the Gold Coast's most iconic building, standing out amongst the Surfers Paradise skyline with its unique timeless all glass and aluminium architectural facade. Pet friendly with multiple outdoor and indoor pools, gym, steam sauna, cinema room and resident's lounge this property has everything to be your complete luxury get away or full time residence.
Features & Facilities of the Q1 Building:
- 24-hour Concierge
- Residents Club and Function Rooms
- In-house Cinema
- Three Swimming Pools/Lagoons
- Indoor 25m Heated Pool
- Indoor Spa
- Indoor Steam Rooms
- Indoor Saunas
- Fully Equipped Gymnasium
- Games Room
- Cafe and Pool Bar
- Onsite Management
- Full Security
- Pet Friendly
- Wake up. Enjoy the view from the comfort of your bed.
- Simply walk across the road to the beach or walk along the esplanade to the main Surfers.
- Paradise hub for an array of cafes,restaurants, retail shops and attractions to suit the entire family.
- Tram stop situated at the front of the Q1.
- A nine minute tram ride will take you to Broadbeach south station to the gates of the Pacific Fair Shopping Centre home to more than 300 speciality stores
A Gold Coast Overview - The numbers
- The Gold Coast has a population nearing 600,000
- Average population growth rate of almost 4%,
- Residential vacancy rate of 1.7% enviable for the stability of any investment.
- Approaching the 1,000,000 mark the Gold Coast has began to enjoy capital growth that is exceeds the leading capital cities of Australia.
- 13,000,000 Visitors Yearly!
Close to Shops
Close to Schools