* 19 boutique 2-bedroom apartments and 1 x 3-bedroom penthouse
* Construction expected to commence Q4 2014
* Open plan around spacious central living areas
* Average size 84sqm
* Oversized balconies for indoor/outdoor entertaining
* Modern kitchen and bathrooms
* Study nooks in all apartments
* Secure basement parking plus visitor parks.
* 7km south-west of the Brisbane CBD
* Adjacent to the large employment nodes of Milton and Toowong
* Close to private and public schools, the University of Queensland and the Swann Road shopping precinct
* Quick access to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre (a $450 million redevelopment), two championship golf courses and medical facilities including the Wesley Hospital.
Attention is shifting from overheated southern markets towards Brisbane, where Indooroopilly consistently ranks in the top three suburbs for prestige and median home values.
Indooroopilly's year-on-year capital growth hit 5.8% in 2013, more than 50% ahead of the citywide average.
Access to the CBD and University of Queensland drive demand from young professional couples, a group overrepresented in Indooroopilly's growing population.
One of the most tightly held residential areas in Brisbane, Indooroopilly also benefits from a wealth of surrounding amenities, including one of Australia's largest shopping centres.